Thursday, June 28, 2007

Reloading the BR

Sadly, Even with countless $4.40 stakes from fellow FCP'ers (Thanks guys, sorry I couldn't follow through!) I've decided to Reload $100. Not much, mind you, but here's my gameplan.

$100 essentially isn't really much to play conservatively at any level but .01/.02NL, or really low limit games. I primarily play NLHE, but I would like to get into PLO8 full ring. Here's what I'll primarily be playing when I reload.

- .05/.10nl shorthanded.
The play at these tables is borderline retarded most of the time, and I'll often find people just blowing off some steam at these tables. Just gotta catch em at the right time and I'll be up a buyin. Yes, 10 buyins isn't conservative bankroll management, but I'm not looking to grind it up for the most part, I'm OK with losing the $100, but I truly believe my short handed playing style can be successful at this level to increase my Bankroll hopefully by 100%.

-$4.40 180 person sngs
Sigh... It's been a while since I've been tearing these up. I'm going to re-read some HOH2 and try to focus on my tourney game apart from my cash games. My style, I believe, melds pretty well into both categories, but obviously tourney strat is different from cash game strat. Hopefully I can get top 3 real quick and increase the BR pretty nicely.

-$6.50 18/45 person sngs, Turbo
I don't think I'll be playing these as often, but I think what I'll end up doing is two-tabling two short handed cash games and play 1 $6.50 turbo as well. This way, I won't get bored while playing the cash games, but will also be able to focus on the tourney as well as the cash games. I feel that 3-tabling is probably the highest amount of tables I would feel comfortable with currently (although 4 usually isn't a problem)

So there it is. I'm going to record my results this time as well. I've done so in the past but would always just 'forget' to update my spreadsheet, and then altogether just not update. I think it's a good thing to do so you know what's happening to your bankroll and where increases are coming from, as well as when to move up in limits. I'm considering buying poker-tracker, but that wouldn't be until I've moved up at least 2 levels.

GL MEEEEEEEE

btw, GL Looshle in his $2k limit hold-em FT. KSA. TID, ETC.

That is all,

-beav

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home