Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 12: Last poker day... till.... ?

Yeah, I'm taking a break from online poker. Not just a month,... but hopefully temporary.

I've come to realize that online poker has become a draining effect on my life. I've gained weight that I have no business having. I've let my classwork suffer because of playing in tournaments I don't have the time to play in. It seems that everytime I go online I log onto FCP, accomplishing nothing really. I definitely haven't made enough money playing to make all this worth it, so I'm quitting for a while.

I'm going to play w/ my last $14 or so on stars in a private tourney XXeddie is hosting on Pokerstars. He's adding $500 to the prizepool in celebration of him winning $10k in the WSOP steps. Congratulations XXeddie!

Until Next Time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home