Thursday, April 17, 2008

A couple of victories... and a slow grind

According to OPR, In April, I have played 38 mtt's, of 45 or more people. A few of those were mtt's, some 180's. My best results were in $4.40 180... I took two of em down this week, REALLY helping out my bankroll. My ROI for April is 114%, with winnings of $867 and a profit of $461. (those stats are a bit off, KYslim's $12 180 stake is in there as well, which I pwnd/took 2nd in)

I can't really describe at this point what I'm doing differently. I'm definitely putting more pressure on my opponents when I have position or a chip advantage. I got RIDICULOUSLY lucky in the 2nd $4.40 I won, but I feel that I played great at the FT (got lucky there too, AQ>AK..) and won a surprisingly difficult HU match. I might play the Neg-O's more often, fun tourneys, laid back, and a nice lil prize-pool to fight for while playing my other donkaments.

I'm also trying to improve my cash game play. For a while after my SM cash, I played a good amount of .5/1NL, and I feel that some of the moves/plays I picked up at $100max definitely still work well at $25max.

Playing at my live $10 game tonight... obviously going to cash for 3rd tourney in a row.


Current Bankroll: ~$610

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home